Serving: 2-3 persons
Time: 10 minutes
- Tomatoes - 2 nos. finely chopped
- Onion - 1 big, finely chopped
- Cucumber – 1Medium size grated
- Carrot- ½ Well grated (Optional)
- Beetroot – ½ grated (optional)
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp. finely chopped
- Green chillies - 2 nos. - lengthwise split into halves
- Peanut Powder - 2 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp (optional)
- Salt- To taste
- Curd – 3-4 Tbsp.
*To make peanut powder:
Take one bowl of peanuts and roast them on a pan for around 10 minutes. Keep on stirring.Let it cool down and then blend it into blender for 3-5 seconds. We don’t want smooth texture of powder.
In a bowl, mix tomatoes, onions, grated cucumber, chillies and curd. Add sugar and peanut powder. Mix it well. On the last moment before serving add salt to taste. Garnish with coriander.
Cucumber releases water after adding salt hence, salt to add on last moment.
It goes well with Paratha, Rice, Rozeto, or just like that.